Supernatural marathon to commemorate the series finale on TNT
TNT is the home of old Supernatural episodes. It’s saying goodbye to the series in style with a series finale marathon.
Later this year, we’ll say goodbye to Supernatural. There’s no doubt that it will be a tearful goodbye. TNT is commemorating the moment with a special Supernatural marathon.
We start the goodbye tomorrow, Oct. 8. The first of the final seven episodes of the series will air, heartbreakingly called “The Last Holiday.” That doesn’t mean there’s no more Supernatural ever, though.
Marking the series finale will a ‘best of’ marathon
Let’s start with the big marathon to look forward to. TNT will bring a “best of” marathon, airing one episode per season throughout Nov. 19. It all builds up to the series finale airing at 9/8c on The CW.
Yes, that’s the right time. Remember there’s a one-hour goodbye to the show in the 8/7c slot, the way fans have said goodbye to The Vampire Diaries, The Originals, and Arrow.
Season 15 is even included in the marathon. It all starts at 5 a.m. ET/PT on TNT with the pilot episode. There’s no other way to start this marathon, right? While it may not be the strongest of all Season 1 episodes, it’s the most essential of the lot.
Each season episode is one of the strongest or most memorable. They’re fan favorites (although I’ll admit that I don’t love each of the episodes for various reasons). The idea is to say goodbye in style, and there will be plenty of laughter and tears along the way.
Here’s the schedule for Nov. 19.
- 5 a.m. ET/PT: Season 1 – “Pilot”
- 6 a.m. ET/PT: Season 2 – “All Hell Breaks Loose, Part 2”
- 7 a.m. ET/PT: Season 3 – “Mystery Spot”
- 8 a.m. ET/PT: Season 4 – “Lazarus Rising”
- 9 a.m. ET/PT: Season 5 – “Swan Song”
- 10 a.m. ET/PT: Season 6 – “The French Mistake”
- 11 a.m. ET/PT: Season 7 – “Death’s Door”
- 12 p.m. ET/PT: Season 8 – “Sacrifice”
- 1 p.m. ET/PT: Season 9 – “Do You Believe in Miracles”
- 2 p.m. ET/PT: Season 10 – “Fan Fiction”
- 3 p.m. ET/PT: Season 11 – “Baby”
- 4 p.m. ET/PT: Season 12 – “Who We Are”
- 5 p.m. ET/PT: Season 13 – “ScoobyNatural
- 6 p.m. ET/PT: Season 14 – “Lebanon”
- 7 p.m. ET/PT: Season 15 – “Proverbs 17.3”
Supernatural reruns continue every day on TNT
This is just the marathon for the series finale. TNT continues to air Supernatural marathons. This week sees the remaining episodes of Season 15, getting fans ready for the return of the series on Thursday.
If you still need to catch up, TNT is the way to do it!
Which is your favorite episodes from the seasons? How are you commemorating the Supernatural series finale? Let us know in the comments below.
Supernatural returns on Thursdays at 8/7c on Oct. 8 on The CW. The series finale airs on Nov. 19 at 9/8c.